4/26/2008

Goin' Out of My Head

I love, love, love, love Little Anthony and the Imperials! They are definitely one of the best musical groups not only of the 50s but also of all-time. Here's a hit medley video. The group is amazing.



Another song I've been quite taken with today is T.A.T.U.'s "All About Us." Very different from "All The Things She Said," which I don't like. Sonic Syndicate, a melodic death metal band from Sweden, did a cover of it. I half-like it and half-don't, and the clincher is the lead singer's electro-screaming.

In other news, two Notre Dame players got picked in the NFL Draft today. Both were second-round picks: John Carlson, TE, was picked 7th in Round 2 (38th overall) by the Seattle Seahawks and Trevor Laws, DT, was picked 16th in Round 2 (47th overall) by the Philadelphia Eagles. Hope Zbi (Tom Zbikowski) and Sully (John Sullivan) get picked tomorrow!

No comments: