4/22/2006

Break from the Roller Coaster

Had to step out of the Roller Coaster because my mind is spinning round and round. My head is throbbing so hard that the earth seems to shake with its every pulsing beat. It's not a nice feeling at all, but I know that it'll pass. I'll just take a few deep breaths of air, and then I'll get back on the ride. I chose to get on it, so I'll be staying on it until it stops for good. That much I know. That much I'll do. Okay, the ride is starting again. Yahoo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha shoks, which amusement park did you go to? I wanna go to Six Flags but I'm lugi cause I'm afraid of roller coasters. hahhaha!!! =)

Anonymous said...

or are you talking in metaphor again?

CS said...

Shoks, yeah, I'm using my imagination again. I'm stuck here until finals, which is pretty soon (kakatakot!). Anyway, go to Six Flags kaya, Gi! Then just have someone shove you onto the roller coaster seat. Once you get on and it starts moving, you won't be able to leave until it's over. Haha, how's that for conquering your fear? :)