8/13/2004

My Element: Wind






Your element is Wind.
I wanted to get Fire. But I never get Fire. But at least I didn't get Earth.
And no offense to the Earth. I love the Earth! Really!
I j
ust don't want it to be my element.

You're light-hearted, carefree, kind, sensitive, and mysterious.
Yeah, I could be light-hearted. Um, no, I'm not really carefree. Because when I'm being carefree, I worry about being too carefree. Especially now. I'd like to think I'm kind. And sensitive too. And mysterious. But I think I'm the only one who finds myself mysterious.

You have friends who most absolutely love you.
I wish but do not fish!

You can be calm and soothing one minute and raging in anger the next, so no one wants to get on your bad side.
Yes, I do have mood swings. But I indulge this in private. I don't lash out at people, but I do scare them when I start laughing by myself. As for getting on my bad side, yes, you most definitely would not want to do that. Concentrate your effort on something less perilous to the self.

Your beauty is inspiring and magical.
True. And here is me sharing a laugh with the stoic computer.


What's Your Element?
brought to you by Quizilla

Note: I took the liberty of editing the results, as it was originally posted, but I did not touch the content. Also, I replaced the picture in the webpage with that which is credited below.

Source of picture: http://milcrav.sitefantasy.us/fairy_art2.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha!always knew you were mahangin! ;)seriously,bright side,sophia,i once made a capt planet type superhero thingie for spoonful & gave you the power of fire.

jaclyn

p.s. finally figuring out how to post in this darn thing. :)