12/12/2005

Break

I need a break. I need a massage. I need someone to clean my room. Okay, enough with the wish list. Santa doesn't like it when I publish our correspondence. I'm running on adrenaline and junk, and I feel good. I've been pumping coke (the diet kind) into my system, along with regular infusions of frosted strawberry pop tarts and granola bars. When I gross myself out with the prepackaged crumbs, I give Dom a call, and he rushes to give me a pizza. He comes when I tell him to, so I've got no problem there. The only thing is that he actually has me pay for the pie. The nerve of that guy. He should pay me for the honor of allowing him to serve me food. Ah, well, the things I have to put up with to survive.

Today, I tried to be healthy, so I had blueberry-flavored oatmeal (the instant kind) for brunch. It tasted fine, except that there were bluberry pellets in there, so I didn't finish it all. And then I didn't feel like washing the bowl, so I stuck it in the fridge, spoon included. It's purple paste now. Yuck. Time to get another bowl and spoon. The oatmeal didn't even fill me up. During the test a while ago (two down and two more to go!), my stomach was growling so loudly that it sounded like a bear. I wanted to laugh, because I found the sounds funny, but the Crim test kept me somber.

I'm sure I'll be really somber tomorrow, come to that. What a nasty thought. I don't feel like writing anymore. Break's over.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feed my addiction to blogs; please post more frequently. I enjoy reading your posts, as I'm sure you're well aware. But you knew that already, right? After all, you're the omnipotent goddess divine, right? [And no, I'm not a Jesus or God hater for saying that!] Ha ha ha... ~Chai

CS said...

Chai: Your wish has been granted. Consider yourself blessed, as I'm well aware you do. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cams! You don't like blueberries?!

try muesli! soak quick oatmeal overnight with full cream milk!then the next day you can add anything you like! fruit bits, walnuts, etc!
it's good but it'll make you poo! HAHAHA!!!

CS said...

Gi, I don't like blueberries at all. I just eat strawberries. Re Muesli, I'll turn up my nose on anything that takes more than five minutes to prepare. Haha, I'm such a microwave baby.

Anonymous said...

haha! oh! Then cinnamon instant oatmeal then?!
shet the strawberries in my fridge just turned moldy...waahh! =)

are you coming home for xmas?