4/26/2007

Ka-Ching

This is my last class of my second year in law school. Just turned in my TCE (teacher-something-evaluation), and am waiting for others to do the same. The professor can't actually enter the classroom right now, so we're just bumming around (happily) and waiting for the TCE proctor to go away.

This can't be a long post, as I think my professor will notice my frantic typing in the middle of class. But anyway, there's something I wanted to share. To my debating friends, remember the Oxford finals? The one where they took a video of me and Ollie? Well, after almost four years of using my name and video on their website, they finally paid me. I am 50 pounds richer as a result. (That's English pounds. No wise cracks.)

Yahoo!!! Money makes this poor law student happy.

* * *

So, I said that I'd blog about my take on the world, and so far, all I've been blogging about is me. Grin. Well, it's finals time. It's me time. Me, me, me. You, you, you. Nah, that didn't sound right. Me, me, me.

No comments: