2/22/2006

Back to One

Let's try this new lay-out, shall we? I was getting sick of the old one, and so it's dead, gone forever, never to be seen in Blogland again. Good riddance, you lay-out, you. I don't miss you at all, and I'm happy that I've killed you. So long, farewell, I need to say good-bye.

I am The Gunner. Chameleons are gross-looking creatures that might substantially affect interstate commerce just like the three-inch fly or the toad named Roberts. And Sofia is apparently the capital of Bulgaria, where I think Viktor Krum is from. The name doesn't fit me at all, so I'm ridding myself of it. Die, name, die.

I am insane. Aren't you glad you're nowhere near me tonight? Enough is enough is enough, I can't go on, I can't go on now. Sleeping time. By the way, I'm fine. Really.

6 comments:

wonderspeller said...

you sound edgy or on-edge! but anyway! onward with the revamp and miss you =) haha and i do hope you really are fine!

HANS V. said...

a-ya-yay, camilla! you seem weird (or is it weirder than usual?). that's all i'm gonna say about your so-called post. oh, wait, i still owe you a decent reply to your uber-long email (my main reply being "congrats!")...but then again, you owe me a revised article. so i guess we're even. okay, i'll stop rambling now. i'll go and make you a banner when i'm bored. i'll email you soon also. promise. now go listen to arctic monkeys (who will soon suffer from a backlash bec of too much press exposure) and the editors (who are sadly not getting any attention at all).

Anonymous said...

camille! i miss you and your writing!

CS said...

Lenlen: Yes, I was edgy then, but I'm fine now. Thanks. :)

CL: Oh my goodness, I still you owe you that revised article!

Gi: I'll be posting more often now. And I owe you a phone call! Hey, did you know that Miyan's in Chicago? And that I spoke to Abu a few days ago? Haha, it's like a reunion, almost.

Anonymous said...

What's with The Gunner? Like you want to shoot people? Getting more violent, eh, Madame Thinker? :)

CS said...

Haha, Jac, here's the title of a future entry: The Gunner Unloaded. I'll dedicate it to you. :) And no, I don't want to shoot people. I just want to shoot. Period.